Relax in the hot tub, no matter the weather, if it’s raining, snowing or icy, why not, feel the warmth penetrate through to your muscles, put on the jets, sip your champagne and relax.
Hot tubs give tremendous health benefits, such as:
- Improved Range of Motion.
- Relief from the Symptoms of Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Relief from the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Relief from Lower Back Pain.
- Decreased Anxiety and Stress.
- Eases Sore Muscles.
- Better Sleep.
A good night’s sleep, soaking in a hot tub helps you relax mentally while the water’s buoyancy helps decompress your joints.
Maintaining a sense of calm and relaxation that naturally helps you fall asleep and as you slip out your core body temperature begins to drop as you cool down, signalling to your body that it’s time to sleep.